Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving!!




We had a wonderful trip to Az for Thanksgiving. Lots of food, family and fun! The kids of course had a lot of fun with all of their cousins who were in town. This year Cayden was especially happy because my cousin JoJo and his family came into town and his cousins Calvin and Noah were there this year too. It was a treat for him since he is usually surrounded by girls, mostly! I always take my camera with me every where we go and then NEVER take it out for pictures. I don't know if I feel stupid busting out the camera while it is just random normal things going on or what my problem is but now I am regretting not taking more pictures. Here are the very few I took when we took the kids rappelling with my family. Well, they were supposed to post under this but they posted above, sorry. We had so much fun rappelling and I am so proud of Cayden and Ally, they both did it. If you have never been it is SO fun but scary to get over the edge and I am so glad they went and liked it so now we can make it a family activity. Emily has some more pics from rappelling so I will get those and upload them too.

1 comment:

TheShumWAYS said...

looks like fun! Sorry you were sick yuck