I had to post this pictures because I thought it was so cute. We were trying to take a couple family pictures and this is her cropped from one of them. Such a poser!

Grady "helping" at our garage sell we had on Saturday

My handsome boy at our ward Christmas Party.

Ally and some friends singing karaoke at our ward party

My sweet hubby and me

The family

This was so funny, we were having dinner and we look over at Grady and he had piled peas inside the bed of the toy truck and convertable car. Gotta love little boys

After we got our tree set up I told the kids I wanted a picture of them and the tree. So, they thought it neccessary to lay down below the tree to not block it at all. Goof balls! Oh, and what do you know Ally is posing again!

This was Gradys attempt at helping us with theChristmas Tree

Silly Boy
7 comments:
That Grady is too CUTE!
Ally is so beautiful you guys are going to have bis trouble with her. Hop you all are going good and I hope you have a very merry Christmas and we all love you!!
Cute pictures! Everytime I say I am gonna take a picture, Miranda strikes some crazy pose too. (shh, so do i!! ) haha! Cute kids!
I love all of the sweet photos! Are you coming to AZ for Christmas this year? We are down until the 27th, we should hook up for lunch if your down too!
ps LOVED ali in her coat and the cars in the dinner...priceless!
Hey it was really nice to see you guys...Have a Merry Christmas!
Ya its too cute.
BPO work from home
I know I wish you were going to be here too. Just teleport yourself when we call and tell you I'm in labor. I got my crib set up and we started on teh dresser. So, I guess I still have stuff to finish up before he arrives. So, is Grady adjusted yet to being home again? Are you going to drive down the weekend that the Kays are here?
Post a Comment