Tuesday, April 22, 2008

CRAZY HAIR DAY!!!

Today was Crazy Hair Day at school. So of course the kids wanted to take part in that. We decided to have Cayden's friend Wyatt come over and they could have matching hair. It was fun, and they were stoked.
Ally's didn't quite turn out how I imagined but it is crazy. I had put braids in the night before and was hoping for big afro hair. Instead it looked like I took a comb to it and ratted the heck out of it. OH well, it's crazy and she liked it, that's all that matters.
Ally and her friend Brooke. Brooke's mom did cute (crazy) ponies all over her head and then came over to get some color. Ally's pink worked alot better than the purple did.
The boys. Cayden and Wyatt and Bodie (Wyatt's brother). Again the pink and blue worked much better than the purple. These kids crack me up. They wanted me to shave designs in their hair but we opted for color instead.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Maren said...

That is some serious crazy hair! Very creative!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

what a great mom you are! I love things like this. You take an active part in your kids activities...YOU ROCK!

Jade said...

So, as I am blog-hopping I see you and your cute family!! I cannot believe that your kids are soo big and soo old! Baptism? wow!! They look happy, and happy kiddos have great mommies!! Good for you!!

Anonymous said...

Lacey,

I miss you. what a beautiful family. Call me when you get back in town.

teresa Ferrin
480-654-0201