Thursday, June 3, 2010

ok. so just a few more.....




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Grandpa George said...

Okay, these are some seriously great pics! Thanks for emailing.

emmielou said...

So adorable, you guys all look so good. I love Grady's pink bow tie. Your hair has gotten so long already, it looks really cute.

Sasha Fisher said...

I love the pictures. Especially the couch one with the blurred edges. Ok so this is 3 months late but I am so sorry about Kristi. It is never easy to lose anyone you love. What an amazing woman thanks for all your comments and insight about her life. Now that you sold your house....where do you live??? Mesa, Prescott???

Unknown said...

Lace...you look gorgeous as always! Thanks for the upadted pictures it took you long enough! ;) Give the kids a shout out from their family in Utah.

Unknown said...

That sould of said UPDATED...holy shiz got love typo's!

Kasey said...

They all turned out so cute! I can't wait till this baby is born so we can get some new ones.

Taylor Anne Vail said...

You look beautiful as always. You have such a photogenic family. Those photos could be used to sell frames!!!...seriously so gorgeous!