So, I still need to find my camera cord so I can upload my pictures but here is some my little sister emailed me. We had a wonderful weekend with almost all of our family in town for Ally's baptism. It was definately a FULL house but we really appreciated everyone coming out to share this special day with Ally. Here is the "boys" playing in the pool, they had so much fun together and Grady talks about his cousin Porter all the time.
Isn't she beautiful!!!! She was so sweet, she sat there and soaked up every word from her baptism and you could literally feel her sweet spirit just beaming inside her. I have never seen a little girl, or boy, be so in tune with the spirit that there and really sittting back taking it all in and loving every minute of it. She is one amazing girl. She is such an example and sweet girl! We love you Ally girl and are so happy you are part of our family!
2 comments:
What,no comments yet? Can't hardly wait for more photos. Was way fun!
Glad you got the pics I emailed you. Thanks for the fun time and having us crash your house for 5 days. It was fun hanging out. Wish we could do it more.
Post a Comment