Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Trip to Prescott

Over Labor Day weekend we went to Prescott to my mother in laws little house to help work on it and try to speed the process of getting it in live in condition. It is the cutest little house and we had a great time with family working hard, eating lots and laughing even more. Here are a few pictures of the house and us working. This is the front, isn't it darling???
Here's Kristi, takin it easy just like she should be.
Wierd, this one is sideways but this is Grandpa Rowley workin really hard on ripping out a bathroom. I hope I can work half as hard as him when I am his age, he amazes me.


Travis in the backyard AFTER we got all the weeds pulled. I wish I had gotten a picture before. He is visualizing the masterpiece we are going to create.

Here he is hard at work leveling the ground inside the pathway we made so we can lay a brick border and fill the path with pea rocks.
Grandpa Rowley taking a quick break and on the phone with his sweetheart.


Wow, Brian, lets try not to make that face again EVER!! Putting up the white picket fence.
Kristi outside enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather. Seriously we couldn't have ordered better weather, it was so great. Little Owen in the background playin, he is such a good baby


Laying the brick border. I am not sure what Hillary is doing,lol! Here is proof that I DID work and not just take pictures, ha ha
I just loved this random picture that was on my camera. I am not even sure who took it, I think Kristi did but it is so classic Hillary I had to post it.
We had a wonderful time and really got a lot of work done!!!!!








1 comment:

Taylor Anne Vail said...

So nice of you to help out Trav's mom. I didn't know she was sick! Was it just Tav and his immediate fam? Or did Kristi's hubby's kids come too?
You are always so thoughtful to help out anyone in need. Such a good example!