Thursday, May 1, 2008

JOB HUNTING!!!

Well for those of you that don't know our family is moving back to the valley of the sun (Mesa). We are SO excited!! Travis is going to be starting a cabinet business there (that is what he has been doing the past 2 years in NM) and we couldn't be happier. As it is in any business, slow at the start, I am looking to get a job to help support the family while he works hard on starting a successful new business. I am looking forward to finding something to do and help support my amazing husband in this new adventure. He has always been a wonderful provider for our family and I have been fortunate enough to stay home with our kids for 8 years. I feel blessed that now I get a chance to help him with something he really wants. If anyone knows of any jobs out there please let me know. I am not picky and can learn to do anything so just keep a eye and ear out for anything wonderful for me, LOL! I appreciate it and can't wait to be back HOME!!!

7 comments:

Taylor Anne Vail said...

i will contact some friends who might have some leads for you. Do you want me to give them your email or number?
When are you guys moving back? It will be great to get back to friends and family. I just wish I was there to see you too!:(

Leah said...

HEY LACEY!!
It's so good to see you friend! I loved that you found me and I am so excited you are moving back...maybe into Parkwood Ward? They are some cheap homes around here right now. Your new little guy is just precious congrats!! When you get here lets take some more pics! I totally need to redeem myself for the ones a few years ago when I knew nothing!! So good to see you...wish I knew of some jobs....hum I will keep thinking.

Anonymous said...

So exciting that you're coming back! But no fun with the job hunting :(. Did the thing with your bro-in-law fall through?

-Julie

Rasheta Family said...

Hey Lacey! How fun to find you again. Congrats on your 5K. Isn't so awesome to compete in something!? I am glad you are moving back. We will get together. I wish I had an idea for you for work. We moved out of our old ward. We are closer to Mountain View now. Keep up the running!
Anissa

Maren said...

If you wanted to start up some kind of fitness class, I'd sign up! You already have experience in that area! Did you guys find a house?

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

Hey you should talk to Darby. She runs her own business (My wedding films and Darby Elizabeth Photography) I'm not sure if they are hiring but if they are it'd be an awesome job. (She pays really pretty well and you'd get to learn photography or videography and how to edit - honestly I'd love to learn under her and to get paid.)

Jaime said...

Ok, I didn't know you lived in NM! What part?? When will you be back in AZ? Or are you already here! haha! I am sooooooo far behind!!!
We need to get together!!