I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture of Travis and Ally. They have such a special relationship and she just cherishes her daddy!!One day we went shooting and Cayden LOVED it, he did pretty dang good too for not ever shooting before.
This was at the top of Greens Peak. It was so pretty up here, you could see forever. This is "me-me" (my mom) with 11 of her 18 grandkids.
My hottie husband!!! I have to say it is kind of a turn on watching him shoot guns!!
Grady and my nephew Porter who are only about 3 1/2 months apart. They had a great time playing together, making mud, putting mud on eachothers heads and swinging in the hammock.





5 comments:
That's how boys are supposed to look...what a fun trip!
Ok Lacey can I just say your little boy is too cute! You have such a sweet family! Fun pics! We love camping! The dirtier the better! Lol
Oh how I miss you guys so much. Grady doesn't even look like grady anymore he has changed so much!!
Yay! You are alive. Love the pictures. Your kiddos are getting so big.
Oh Lacey, What great pictures.
I really enjoyed seeing you this weekend... I wish it was under different circumstances. We will definitely make a trip to see you.
love,
Em
Post a Comment