I just have to tell the world (or the few people who will read my blog) that I am so in Love with my husband. He is amazing. I came home from school last night and he had a hot bubble bath all ready to go for me. On a plate next to the tub was an assortment of chocolates and the sweetest card ever. Thanks Babe, you rock my world! You are what keeps me going and striving every day to be a better person. I love you more than you could ever understand.
4 comments:
You two are so cute. I just got p90x so call me because I am trying to copy them for you and trav.
That is so sweet, I don't think doing something like that would ever cross Wes' mind.
I don't like you right now.
That's MY BOY!!! Wonder where he learned that kind of stuff?!?! I am SO GLAD you two are SO HAPPY!! Does a mom's heart good!!
--Check out my BLOG about my MYSTERY ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Post a Comment