Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A bit of Randomness...

Well I realized I hadn't posted for a while so here is what has been going on.
*Taking the kids to the park every day for free lunch (best thing ever)
* Studying my personal trainer book (can't wait to be done)
*Searching day after day for a house in Az.(post about this later)
*Trying to think about starting to pack the house and where in the world am I going to get enough boxes to pack up the entire house.
*Watching SYTYCD!! Love it Love it Love it
*Laughing at Grady, he is so stinkin funny, he can ALWAYS make me laugh
*Missing my good friend Shannon who recently moved to Washington.
*Going to Fowlers and having fun riding horses, quads and swimming. My kids really act like they are going to Disneyland when they get to go to the Fowlers house, they LOVE it there.
The summer has been FLYIN by and I can 't believe we are already almost in Aug. We leave in one week for my family reunion and CAN'T wait. We love being there in the mountains with all the family and this year we are stoked my brother and his 2 kids from Utah will be coming. We are sad that Sarah but we are happy to have any of them, my kids miss them very much and are so stoked to see them.

4 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

we'll see you there! I was talking to Hillary at church and she wasn't sure if they were going so try and convince her to come.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

just kidding... it is your reunion that you are going to, not travis's

The Waite Family said...

I MISS YOU TOO!!!! hey I was going to tell you to call UHAUL the mover guys here said they always have a ton of boxes that they give to people who call and want them other wise they get thrown away. I love the pic you sent me of your hair it looks really good what does Travis think, does he think your the hot girl he married again?

Sarah S. said...

So when are you coming over to this neck of the woods girl?