Monday, June 23, 2008

Here it Goes Em.....

*3 Joys: 1-My husband, love of my life. He really is what makes me who I am and is such an amazing friend, dad, supporter and husband. 2-My kids. Although there are some days I don't enjoy them as much as others, they truly bring me joy like nothing else can. 3-A good workout, I know it sounds crazy but I really get happy when I have a great workout.

*3 Fears: 1-Dying at an early age and not seeing my babies have babies. 2-Losing my husband. 3-Water you can't see through.

*3 Goals: 1-Finishing my personal training certificate by the end of August. 2- Building up my food storage. 3- Completing another triathlon and hopefully improving my time.

* 3 Current Obsessions/Collections: 1-making smoothies for me and my kids every morning. 2-Trying to sell my house so we can move back home. 3-Waiting for the new Twilight Series book and movie to come out.

*3 Random/ Surprising Facts: 1-I love a thrill, skydiving, bungee jumping, hiking, jumping off the high dive, anything that excites me. Although since having kids I have been more selective in the activities I do. 2-I love to hang out with family and friends and play games, I get annoyed (not really, but kind of) if nobody wants to play and we just sit around and do nothing. 3-I can't think of a third so I must be pretty boring.

3 people I tag are Shannon Waite, Sarah Stephens, and Maggie Warner

3 comments:

Taylor Anne Vail said...

I think your great and loved reading this post! Have you looked at the book practical Preparedness fromTina Monson? It is my fav year supply book out there!

Sarah S. said...

You tagged me?! What's that all about?! :) I enjoyed reading your tag you are so cute. I guess I'll try and get mine done. What is the etiquette in tagging by the way? Can you retag?

Kristen P. said...

I LOVE Twilight. I'm just finishing re reading the last one. I wish the Edward in the movie was cuter but we'll see. Did you read the host? I liked it but not as much as the Twilight books