
My good friend Danielle Davis and her family came for a visit a few weeks ago and we had so much fun. Poor little Colton fell flat on his face on the tile and got this big goosegg on his head. I felt so bad. He was so brave.

I had to post this one because when we used to live in the same ward in Az everyone thought we were sisters and then while they were here to visit and went to church with us so many people made comments like "oh it's so nice your sister could come visit" and "I didn't know you had family in town." One guy went up to her husband, Houston, and said "so your Travis's brother in law?" I think she is beautiful and am flattered but I just don't see the resemblance, what do you think?

Here are the kids coloring easter eggs. They had such a good time. I think Aubrey (Danielle's daughter) colored one egg at least 10 times. LOL! It was so nice to have them and we enjoyed going to the park, and coloring eggs, and just havin them hear to hang out with. Thanks guys!!!
1 comment:
I can see how some may think you're sisters, but since I know what your sisters do look like I don't see it at all!
By the way, I'm going dark. You are my inspiration because you look great with dark hair! I'm super scared, but I'm so SICK of roots. They make me feel ugly every day.
Post a Comment