Ok so this night Grady was being HILARIOUS! He would walk over and push down the button on the walker that would make music and then walk around doing this funny head on his shoulder thing. The whole family was laughing so hard he just kept on doing it. I finally got out my camera and captured a few pictures of him doing this funny "dance"

Then our "Little Man" decided he wanted to look at a book. Yeah, he thought he wanted mom to read it to him but quickly changed his mind and tried really hard to figure out how to do it himself and then FINALLY was successful! He realized laying down was the most practical way to manuever this big book.

1 comment:
just letting you know if this happens to you agin you can go to posts then edit post and you can move them around and rearrange them whenever you want! I thought you pics were go cute! I can't believe Grady is walking already!
Post a Comment