Alright well I finally got my camera to upload SOME of our pictures before it quit on me. So here is just a few before Christmas and some from the triathlon. I never got to post any of those either.
This was all the kiddos at MeMe and Grandpas at our Christmas Party. I love that Grady and Porter do NOT want to be on anyone's lap.
MeMe always gives the kids Jammies on Christmas Eve and of course Ally's are Hannah Montana!!! Are they cute together, she LOVES to give her daddy loves
I love this picture, as they jump for joy!!!! They are the best of friends and miss eachother so much.
All the girlies in their jammies. Poor Morgan was one sick girl!(left to right: Ally, Rayna, Devin, Kamryn, Morgan)
6 comments:
I love Christmas jammies, I just wish I still got them every year lol
Is it normal to tear up when you see pics of the kiddies. I just love them all so much. I can't imagine having my own kids and loving them even that much more. I seriously have an addiction to my neices and nephews. I love the pic of Ally and Kamryn jumping. Also Grady is frickin huge, I can't believe it.
Yeah you have a blog!!! So fun. It was so fun to see you over christmas break, seriously you have such a beautiful family. It looks so pretty where you live.
hi how are you guys? I totally love the christmas jammie tradition. i'm glad your blog is open now so i can the fam. It's crazy how big the kids are getting
If you don't like the header let me know and I'll change it. I think it turned out cute.
Your Christmas pictures are adorable!! To answer your question we are at the old railroad tracks up off of Broadway and Center (it is seriously ghetto. The camera Dan bought me is a Canon 40D. It is super nice and takes awesome pictures. I've been having fun and am trying to set up a photography business (nothing serious..more just to pay for the hobby and give me excuses to take more pictures!)
Post a Comment