Wednesday, October 10, 2007

This weekend will be fun! LOL! Travis will be gone from Thursday-Sunday and I thought I am going to be sooooo BORED! Then my girlfriend, Shannnon, called and asked if I could watch her 2 girls for the weekend. So we will have a house full. I think it will be alright, we will have pizza and movies and one of Cayden's friends is going to spend the night on Friday so he is not totally outnumbered. Wish me luck! The only thing hard will be trying to keep the house somewhat clean in case anyone comes to look at it. yikes!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

WOW! Good Luck Lacey!

Kasey said...

That should be fun! Good luck. Those pictures of you kids were really good! I showed them to Rocky and he said Ally looks a lot like Hillary as a little girl.

Lacey said...

That is funny Kasey cuz others have said Ally looks alot like Hillary too! That would be just fine with me if she grew up to look like her "Aunt Hillary" she is beautiful!