Tuesday, July 10, 2007



My Ally girl. She is such a PRINCESS! Her favorite thing to do lately is go in her room get all dressed up in clothes that don't really match but that she thinks look good together and brush her hair and sing in her mirror. She does this for a very long time. The other day she came out all dressed up with her hair done and said "Mom, I'm Hannah Montana". When did my little girl grow up? She is alot of fun and I look forward to all the girl stuff I get to do with her.

4 comments:

emmielou said...

Yeah I get to see my Ally girl tomorrow. She is so dang cute. I am up packing still cuz I have to wait for my laundry to finish. So, I figured I would check your blog out. Yes you caught me addicted to the darn blogs. Now that you have one too we can chat while I'm in Germany. Love ya sis

Leah Fitts said...

lacey welcome welcome!we are addicted to blogs and you will be too. I cant wait to see more pics of your stinkin cute fam.miss seeing you girl!love leah

Hillary said...

YAYAYAYAY!!!!! You have officially joined the blogging world! It all starts now! You are going to be addicted!

Kasey said...

Lacey! I'm so excited you have a blog! Your kids are getting so big I can't believe it! I actully got your e-mail address from Hillary, but haven't gotten around to e-mailing. This is WAY better though! U still in NM? We'll have to KIT this way!
Kasey =)
kaseyrocky.blogspot.com